Moving Home Mortgage Scenarios
Over our two decades of experience working within the mortgage industry, we have come across almost every single Moving Home mortgage scenario. There are lots of different reasons why someone may want to Move Home in Birmingham and get a new mortgage deal, some examples include:
- The applicant wants to start a family or grow their current one and needs more living space.
- They may want to relocate due to their current/future job or for a fresh start.
- They may want to Move Home in Birmingham so that they can be closer to their family.
- There may have been an unfortunate turn in events regarding a relationship breakdown.
- The customer may want to resettle after retirement.
- In some cases, we have seen that applicants move out so that they can Let out the property (Let to Buy).
Moving Home Mortgage Advice in Birmingham
Whether you are relocating to Birmingham or looking to move within the West Midlands, our team of experienced Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham have helped many moving home customers achieve their goals. Here we listed several popular scenarios that our team have faced.
How Much You Can Borrow & The Costs
If you are looking for expert Mortgage Advice in Birmingham, we recommend contacting us early in the process. We can indicate the maximum amount you would be able to borrow, at what interest rates, and what your monthly repayments will be.
Need an Agreement in Principle?
During your Free Mortgage Consultation, your advisor will search 1000’s of deals to find you the most suitable for your circumstances. If you are happy to proceed with our recommendation, we can get you a mortgage agreement in principle. With your mortgage agreement in principle (AIP) now obtained, you will be ready and able to back up any offers you would like to make on your ongoing property purchase in Birmingham.
Your offer on a new home has been accepted
This is excellent news! Your next step will be to get back in touch with your Mortgage Advisor in Birmingham. They will be able to progress your mortgage application. We can also help with the types of property surveys and recommend a conveyancing solicitor.
Has a bank declined you?
There are many reasons why your Bank or Building Society may decline your mortgage application. Maybe your credit score was too low, or they will not lend you enough for what you hope to achieve. Whatever the reason, it is still worth speaking to a Mortgage Broker in Birmingham like ourselves to see if we can find you a suitable lender for what you hope to achieve.
Again, this will always come down to your circumstances and your credit file. But We work with a large panel of lenders who offer specialist products tailored to clients who may have had previous credit issues in the past. Our Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham have a vast knowledge of these products and their criteria.
If you do not fall into any of these categories, then please get in touch. There is rarely a situation that we haven’t come across, and our team will be happy to assist you.
Looking To Move Home in Birmingham? We Can Help
Our Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham, make sure that every customer is taken care of from the start to the finish of their mortgage application. We want you to feel comfortable and secure during every step of the mortgage process, we always aim to go above and beyond so that you get the best mortgage advice service possible:
- Our Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham have access to 1000’s of mortgage deals. One of these deals could be perfect for you and your personal and financial situation.
- If you choose us, we can provide you with a free Moving Home Mortgage Review; during this review, we will help you calculate your monthly budget and the maximum that you can borrow.
- Our fast and friendly mortgage service includes a fast turn around for a mortgage agreement in principle. We can sometimes get one arranged within 24-hours of your enquiry!
- Our amazing customer reviews show off our fantastic mortgage advice service. Customer service is at the heart of our company, we can ensure that our Mortgage Advisors in Birmingham will be responsive, open and honest with you at all times.
- Mortgage Advice in Birmingham from 7 days a week is possible with Birminghammoneyman. You can speak to an expert at a time that best suits you.
- We have worked with many people Moving Home in Birmingham, and we want to help you next!
Hearing back from our customers and seeing how much of a positive impact our mortgage advice had on their application always cheers us up. We aim to be Open and Honest with you at all times, we want the best for you at the end of the day. Check out our outstanding customer reviews to see what others think of our Mortgage Advice in Birmingham.